Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Look At Her Grow

Last week I sent Jinjue a care package. I asked for an update and pictures. I really thought I would just get the update. Well... look what I woke up to this morning...












Here is her update

head:46 cm,

chest:45cm,

height:80cm,

weight:9kg,

feet:14cm。


I can't believe how much she has grown. She has lost her baby fat and looks like a toddler. It makes me so sad knowing I missed that. But, I am really happy knowing we are only a couple of months away from never missing anything again. Enjoy the pictures. I will be staring at them all day long. She is just sooooo beautiful.


Here is a picture of the care package I sent.

A picture pillow, a blanket, two toys, a picture book, a bag, camera, and tea for her foster parents. This will be the first time Jinjue has seen a picture of her mommy and daddy!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Look at her grow, and look at her GLOW! She's so pretty, mommy... and looks so excited to get her toy!

Kate said...

She is so beautiful! I know you are just as excited for the update as she is about the toy! Praying your LOA gets here in record time!

Kate

Kate said...

So, I looked again at your pictures today and I didn't see your care package picture last night (I love the pillow and the bag!)... now I realize the bear she is holding is not one in your package and I think it is the one I sent JinPei in March... I am really thinking they may be foster sisters! How wonderful that would be! I hope that the orphanage staff are open to questions when I meet Jinpei. By the way, your new blog design is beautiful, just like the previous ones... you are really good at them!

Kate

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love (God) has really impacted and changed their lives. Blessings...

Denise said...

What a cutie she is! Can't wait to see her in your arms~

Donna said...

Would you mind telling me which service you used? Looks like a great package!