Friday, December 12, 2008

James Update

Praise God!

I spoke with James and saw him on Skype this morning! He looks great! Healthy! His test results came back today and they were much better. His kidneys are working fine! He may be released tomorrow. It was so good to see and talk to him. His dad says he's been fine... texting non stop. He had his dad running around getting him food. James said he doesn't like the hospital food. Probably because it had veggies and is somewhat healthy.

Thank you all for you prayers, they have been answered! I did ask James to remain still and preferably in a bubble until I get home!

I have to tell you. I have the best travel group ever. We are all so much alike. So last night the ladies decided to leave the babies with the guys and get a much needed massage. My stomach is sore from laughing so hard. The four of us were side by side with four male masseuses (sp??) Well we became typical girls and got the giggles. We were laughing at them laughing at us. I'm sure they were thinking crazy Americans. That was just too much fun.

I wasn't sure about leaving Ava with Dave, but he said she did great. He said she talked the entire time. It was good bonding time for them.

I'll post again tonight with more pictures.

3 comments:

Les said...

Thank you!!!!!!! We are on this at the same time because I just posted a comment then looked a second after and you had already updated. OK, so I will see you Sat!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!! XOXOXOXOX

AMADOR said...

VERY VERY GLAD THAT JIMMY IS BETTER AND RECOVERING.WE THANK GOD FOR THAT.ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR TRIP AND SEE YOU SOON.
LOVE NINO

Kate said...

A wonderful update! Glad things at home are better and that your are doing better and that you got some girl-time in! Have a safe flight to Guangzhou!
Kate